giovedì 24 marzo 2011

I'd like to date someone just to be unfaithful to him.

However, more I think about it more I am convinced that men and women are not meant to be together.
Woman is everything that man wants to be and vice versa.
If I were a man, I'd order a beer and once finished, I'd burb in the face of the loser of the group, just to make other people laugh.
Instead of being a woman, I must limit myself to cross my legs. But the skirt makes me look like a slut.
If you go out with tracksuit, without makeup.
No one considers you.
But anyway he says "I love girls wearing suit!"
And than you find him in the bed with the Pamela Anderson of the poor.
Then, they tag themselves in gay-links on Facebook.
Loosers.
If the idea of staying with someone of my same sex wouldn't make me sick, I'm sure that i would have done.
Temperamentally speaking, I have a form of resentment against the mentality of women.
This means that if I would think as a women I'd like to wear princess clothes an i'd show to everyone my sexy sight.
The idea of sharing myself hurts my nervous system.
I have two best friends, they're both gay.
I'd like to date someone just to be unfaithful to him.
[Sorry for my bad english.]







1 commento:

  1. who can say you,if you're without make up no one consider you,i'm always in search of women without make up but i cant find,or,one on one thousand,LOL!!!!i think the idea of sharing you with somebody hurts you is a normal thing for everybody if you love a person and you're not together only to have sex and so on....kisses!!!!2nd pic is very cool

    RispondiElimina