martedì 3 maggio 2011

Complicate our lives just for personal gain.

I thought that i'm an idiot.
Or better i realized it.
When i enter in that classroom i see strangers smiling at each others seeking continuos approvals.
It 's a bit like the cocktail sauce.
I tried to put myself in the shoes of cocktail sauce.
It's an infamous existance.
Cocktail sauce it's like the gray.
I wear it but I don't like half mesures.
White and black are ruthless with the cocktail sauce.

Yesterday I read about a shooting in the street behind my house.
I'm still alive.
I bought the Santal juices, of all colors.
I want to delude myself to have an healthy life
Ah, than I do not smoke.
Today a chick asked me for directions.
I've always identified with those who are stopped by strangers to know where is located the station [?]
I'm sorry, I do not live here.
However she asked me.
With the Wayfarer I am professional.
I don't like listening to Christmas songs in December.
They lose charm.
But I was talking about the cocktail sauce.
Precisely.
Then there is the teacher that during Anthropology talks.
She talks about inner beauty.
And well, yes. This multi-billionaire revolves around this. The inner beauty.
I do not study fashion, because I like pink.
I haven't made ​​this choice because I dream to have a mono-eyebrow.
Half measures are my philosophy of life.
And in this, I'm like the cocktail sauce.

''If you are beautiful inside, you're a better person.''
I dare you to say the contrary.
This is what they want you to believe.
And someone will answer: no. What they want you to believe is that the beauty is matched woth height, flowing blond hair, important heels, mini dress, the red-fire lipstick.
It's for this reason hat i disgust fashion.
Because it's a continous spiting on the dish where you eat.
And now I'm nervous.
I'd like my peers to complicate their lives, just to make them more interesting, as i do, every day.
 

2 commenti:

  1. I just found your blog via lookbook! I love it :)
    Say hello to your new follower!
    Una connazionale
    Giulia

    http://lifeisaromanticpoem.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina